Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gangrene: Not just for breakfast anymore.

Eaten Alive is up and running, and I'm deeply decayed honored to be first out of the chute with:

Gangrene

Zombies.

Short, horrifying, sickly funny. You know you want to read it.

A special thanks to Lily Childs, whose Friday Prediction spawned this grotesquerie. I never entered it into the Prediction because I couldn't fit in the other words nor get it under the word limit (100), but all the same, I thank her. I guess you never know where inspiration will come from, eh?

Where is the last place you found inspiration? The wackier, the better. I like that kind of stuff.

4 comments:

  1. That was some nasty shit, but I loved it. My most recent crime story was inspired by that old school Charms Lollipop commercial with the kid asking the owl how many licks it takes to get to the center of the pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link, please? I keep thinking to myself, "And how would a crime story be inspired by that?" Now you got me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! And also, YES!!!!! LOL!!!!

    Sorry that it seems I rarely have time to comment, friend, but I do try to keep up with the writing and fun. *insert sickly heart, mwah, or other thingy*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Ha ha, wasn't expecting that!

    ReplyDelete