Friday, February 14, 2014

Honey Bears! They've got a heart on for you!

I'm a dog groomer. Besides grooming, our shop sells products, such as homemade dog cookies. We recently got an order of Valentine's Day cookies. I thought I was the only one who thought the "honey bears" were a bit... interesting. So I took a picture and sent it to Cake Wrecks, and guess what? They're featured in today's Valentine's Day post!

Meet the Vag-abonds!

Seriously, I was the only one who saw it. Even pointing it out to others, they kind of stared for a minute and I had to graphically describe why they're "wrong." Thank god that Jen & Crew from CW are out there, so I know I'm not the only one with... imagination. Yeah. Imagination.

Well, that just makes my Valentine's Day complete.

Enjoy your VD, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment