Friday, June 16, 2017

Demons!




Summer's here, and so is another beautiful issue of 101 Fiction. "Demons" was the theme this time around. 

A little girl's tea party: Tea

And a bit of revenge on the devil: Veiled


The Devil and his demons fascinate me. 



Yeah, I'm a huge "Lucifer" fan, too :) A total guilty pleasure. Every episode, my partner says it's "jumped the shark," and I'm like, Nope! Not yet! My favorite character is Maze, of course, but I *adore* Trixie! I can't wait for Trixie to grow up and be a badass, demon-fighting cop. 


1 comment:

  1. Alas! We have but ONE chance to
    reach Seventh-Heaven...
    then comes OUR General Judgement.

    Ever see SAW??
    A disgusting movie by the
    wee-tardz in Hollywood who
    dont care about offending
    the Trinity. Wouldnt recommend.
    ...but, yet, I know your interest
    is peaked now. C'est la guerre.
    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete