Wednesday, July 12, 2017

In the Valley of the Devils, a Deviant Art Daily Deviation!

Completely chuffed to find my werewolf short, In the Valley of the Devils, is a featured Lit Daily Deviation for today on Deviant Art. This joins my other three DDs, including An October Birth, which you may enjoy if you like horror.

It's kind of funny that this happened today, as I was just sitting down to rework a story I started a few months ago, a space werewolves in Walt Disney World short. LOL, yes. Because, Why not? And also because I love all those things: WDW, space, and werewolves. So we'll see how that turns out. I have this idea for a series of interrelated books and short stories, all set in WDW but involving crazy stuff. For instance, each book would be set in a particular resort, and maybe aliens are living under the bridge at the Carribbean Beach Resort. Etc etc etc--cue wide-eyed skepticism and people backing slowly away :) I have most of the first book written, but it's a hot mess. I can say that it takes place at Fort Wilderness, and involves the Illuminati, or more precisely, the Disney Illuminati.

Make of that what you will. X-Files in WDW? YES PLEASE, I say.

Anyway, moving on, I just started a new job yesterday, working at my public library as a page! Yes! To say it's a whole new world for me would be an understatement. I'm slightly overwhelmed, but I'll sure I'll manage. It's exciting and nerve-wracking, both.

I hope everyone is having a good day, or has a good book in which to lose themselves if it's not :)

xo
RS

No comments:

Post a Comment