Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Women writers, rejoice!


Luna Station Quarterly is a genre zine which solely publishes women writers. For issue 004, they wanted drabbles. You'll find three of mine, including my favorite, Fox-boy. Romance a la RS.

Even more exciting? I bugged a few friends, and my work is alongside theirs! Find Mimi Gregor's signature darkness all out on display for you, and A.S.'s delicately troubling psychological beauties. AND OMG THERE IS A ROBOT I LOVE ROBOTS.

Ahem. Find it all HERE!

And this recent art, Winterplanet by *caw, received a well-deserved DD and also perfectly synthesizes everything great about LSQ, I think: an android crashes on a distant planet. Yours...?



1 comment:

  1. I loved all of your stories! You have to watch out for those sneaky mechanics.

    By the way, I'm in this issue too. :)

    ReplyDelete