Friday, March 9, 2012
Five Things About Me Even Though NOBODY ASKED:
1. I was just told to watch my language.
2. I would get a Pinterest account (oh, I mean, "ask for an invite") but it would just be everything on the Bloggess's Pinterest.
3. When I really want to relax and waste time, I look up wallpapers. Currently it's this:
But I'm looking for something new. Preferably with a cat. Or a scene of apocalyptic destruction.
4. Whenever somebody says that something is missing and maybe someone stole it, I automatically go into freak out mode and wonder if I stole it even though I know I didn't, and I've never even shoplifted anything in my entire life.
5. I pulled a giant swollen tick off a dog today, then found more ticks and pulled them off, then got grossed out and had to leave (it wasn't my dog).
Bonus Thing! My friend just lent me her brand new season one Blu-Ray of Game of Thrones, and I'm about to have a GoT marathon. WINTER IS COMING, SUCKAS.
*I just changed "bitches" to "suckas" because someone just told me again that I should watch my language. I'm about to get pissed off, bitches. Really motherfuckin' angry, you know what I mean?