Sunday, August 8, 2010

Feminist Sci-Fi on the Rejectionist

Last week was Feminist Sci-Fi/Fantasy week on The Rejectionist. I finally caught up this morning, and the interviews are incredible. Highly recommended. My reading list has suddenly quadrupled, and I'm heading to a local used book store this afternoon.

*

The new issue of Danse Macabre is out, and Chris Hugh has got a story that sorta blew me away. Too frickin' clever, smart, funny, and fast-paced. The Bride of Frankenstein Dances With Celebrity.

She's terribly smart and funny anyway; her blog is filled with gems. I can't wait to see what she pulls out of her hat next. (hat! I said hat!) Read and show her some love.

*

That's enough for you on a Sunday, eh? Me, I'm off to the bookstore. And finishing frosting my Lemon Raspberry Coconut cake. Yes!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Your support means a lot to me. I'm glad you enjoyed the story:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just enjoyed. Loved! Your sense of humor is fantastic, and you're a natural storyteller.

    ReplyDelete